Delivery - Within Sri LankaThis applies for the deliveries within Sri Lanka. Normally it will take 3-5 business days to reach the delivery destination and the shipment will be done after the we received the payment.
- Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
- Delivery will be within Sri Lanka or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Delivery -Outside Sri LankaThis applies for the deliveries to other countries. Normally it will take 5-7 business days to reach the delivery destination and the shipment will be done after the we received the payment.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside Sri Lanka. E Wings Solution Private Limited reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- E Wings Solution Private Limited products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
- Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.